Please try Field
Artist on your computer before you buy it
Field Artist runs on
Windows operating systems XP or later, including Windows 10. You may need to turn UAC (User Account
Control) off or set it at the lowest setting.
For more information, click this
link for the Field Artist
use the software, you need an account on FieldArtistCentral. An
account is free and takes a few seconds to set up. Click on this link to set up a trial account.
Make sure you record your user name and password. If you purchase the software, I will
then convert your account to full status level so you
can use all the features.
When installing, you may get one or more
security warnings. These warnings do not mean the software isn't safe, they just
mean the software is not embedded with a digital certificate from VeriSign (for
a hefty fee) to verify its source. All Field Artist assemblies are hosted on a
secure server and are guaranteed to be virus-free.
Please be aware that the install takes a few minutes because this is the install
for the full product, including all the images, 3D props, and demo shows. So
please allow adequate time for the install to download.
To install or update Field
Artist, follow these
Click Here To Install
Or Update Field Artist
1) Click the link above to begin installing the software.
2) If asked to Save or Run the file, choose "Run".
3) You will get one or more security warnings (see
explanation above). Click through to proceed.
5) Follow the instructions on the screen to run the setup
6) To run Field Artist, click on the Windows
"Start" button and choose "Field Artist 3" from the "All Programs" menu, or
click the Field Artist icon on your desktop.
7) If the program doesn't run on your computer, it probably means you
don't have the necessary .NET runtime from Microsoft installed.
So in that case, visit the Field Artist
Requirements page. for more
8) When you start the software, it will
prompt you for a username and password. Just enter the username and
password you created for your FieldArtistCentral account. If you haven't already
link to set up a free account.
9) Vista and Windows 7: If you see a dialog that says "This program may not have
been installed correctly", just click the link that says "This program installed
10) If running on Windows 7 or Vista, you may need to turn UAC ( User Account Control
) off or set it at the lowest setting.